• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

900th post

Well congrats on the 900th.....or 901 as it stands now. All us Patriot haters are hoping you consider a avatar change for the BIG 1000:D
Feeling in a good mood (after meeting a guy who was a big Patriots fan - not to tough where I'm from) and sorting through some old pics. I found this goofy one and being in a goofy mood today. I will honor @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 wish pre-1000 (not going to promise the other one won't come back).........94 to go!

Missing the Split Jackets I had on top of my head! Having a little regert selling those.

Sorry for the short-lived avatar change. If you want to blame someone, blame @Blondie1976 . Her updated post on Chester Bennington reminded me I had some unfinished reading I wanted to do on him. I found a horrific article I read and that pulled me completely out that "goofy" mood I had been in.

Sorry for the short-lived avatar change. If you want to blame someone, blame @Blondie1976 . Her updated post on Chester Bennington reminded me I had some unfinished reading I wanted to do on him. I found a horrific article I read and that pulled me completely out that "goofy" mood I had been in.

Well then, blame the article, not me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back