• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Collection Built Over 13 Years

8J8

Oakley Expert
Nothing spectacular, but a few pieces I've picked up over the years. I've collected more over the last 2 years or so than ever, but I've still managed to keep a few around since the beginning. Unfortunately, the pair that started it all 13 years ago, original eye jackets, are no longer with me.

Not pictured are the Livestrong fuel cell that are in the wife's car, and a pair of gascans and half jackets that are at work.

Even the wife and kids are on board. She has about 3 or 4 pair of her own, (Juliets and a few of the breast cancer awareness series) and there are a couple XS5s up front for the kids. If only I could get a lens coating that repels goldfish cracker grease...

Hope you enjoy!

IMG_5575.JPG
IMG_5576.JPG
IMG_5577.JPG
IMG_5578.JPG
IMG_5579.JPG
IMG_5580.JPG
IMG_5582.JPG

That's a great collection and more importantly a lot of memories I'm sure.
So please share one: "I remember I was wearing these when we won the... or when this happened I was wearing my...."
13 years with those is not like you joined the forum and bought a bunch of sunnies. You truly collected them -got anything for us?

Good call @CarGuy
I remember how crushed I was when my first pair of eye jackets were stolen out of my truck back in college. The ironic part was that I had a pair of ruby Juliets in the truck as well. Only the jackets were taken, the juliets were left on the floor. Apparently the vehicle prowler isn't a forum member!

I've been fortunate enough over the years to have gone on several cruises, and my Icon watch has traveled to every country and amazing location that I've been to. I've worn that watch (and in most cases, ruby juliets, straight jackets, or square wires) to family events, my own wedding, and all over the Caribbean. I've swam with my watch on in the Caribbean sea, as well as the ocean. I thought about that the other day. All the places that thing as been and all the amazing beaches it's seen. Plenty of memories and experiences with my Oakleys!

Back