• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A jaw dropping gift from an incredible member

I have to thank each and every person here for the super kind words.

Over the time that I have had the opportunity to be part of this incredible community of likeminded Oakley lovers, there is always a sincerity that oozes from most of the people here.

@Tidezealot and I have talked many times over the years about glasses and some of the killer customs that he has been the creative force behind. Dave is truly one of the best human beings that I’ve ever been able to converse with. I cherish the kind words.

@SouLFuLFroG and I have spoken with each other about much more than glasses over my time here. I have been lucky enough to be the owner of 5-6 of his beautiful custom masterpieces. The story that he referred to about the lost package was in fact a piece of jewelry that was apparently rather pricey and a heartfelt gift from one cancer survivor to another, so there would not have been a chance of me ever charging the sender a fee to make sure that the recipient felt the love of a friend.

@cacatman was I believe the first member that I ever spoke to about glasses. His lists are always the best and the most informative. Yi-An is a class act in the way that, even when he got royally screwed by a not to be mentioned former member on multiple occasions, handled himself with dignity as not to bad mouth him and get himself removed from the forum.

I was talking with a friend the other day when he called to thank me for the couple pair of Enduros that I sent to him. He expressed the same emotions towards me that you all have done in this thread and just told him that “you can’t love every person that you know but you can show love to every person you meet”.

Words can’t express how each and every interaction that I’ve had on here has changed me and my outlook on just that little bit. For that I can’t only say “thank you”.

Dave, I can only strive to be as kind and generous as you are and try to live up to the totally unwarranted praise that you so richly lavish upon me.

It’s a blessing to cross paths with someone of your caliber and stature.

You are a gem. :agree:

Last edited:
Back