• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice For A Newbie

v2kjokerz

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Someone local is selling me a XS x-metal/Ice Iridium for $125, looks clean, but how can I tell if they are legit and not the fake ones? any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. after reading some of the metal fans here, I have to say I think I also just got bit by the metal bug lol.

I haven't seen an fake XS out there. Maybe run by an Oakley dealer or the mall and just check out a real pair before You go meet the seller.

I haven't seen an fake XS out there. Maybe run by an Oakley dealer or the mall and just check out a real pair before You go meet the seller.

I haven't seen any fakes circulating in the US yet. However, there are youtube videos of a lot of fake ones in Brazil. Maybe post some pics? I'd assume it is legit because from my experiences of people selling them cheap, they are usually non-collectors who are just trying to get rid of them.

this is the only pic I have for it. thanks for the quick response! you guys are awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back