• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice For A YouTube Channel I Started...

steveocubed

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

So I started a YouTube channel about two years ago that did like random pop culturey reviews and skits and whatnot but in the last 4 months or so I started doing Oakley videos. My channel has always been kind of random but I really think the Oakley stuff really has a completely different "audience" from my other stuff (although obviously I'm a super small channel so don't really have a large audience to begin with). I've been leaning towards making a separate channel just for my Oakley videos though just so I don't bore people who are only into Oakleys and also people who are just into the pop culture stuff but I'd love to hear your thoughts before I pull the trigger. I figure since you guys are diehard Oakley peeps, this place would be a good barometer.

My concern is I will lose views and might lose subscribers but I think the upside is people will be clearer on what my channels are about and have a more pleasant "viewing experience" going forward. Below is a link to my current channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Steveocubed

Thanks in advance!

Back