• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Andrew Henderson AKA Drewblood419

Wow, words cannot explain the sadness for a fellow human being. Rest In Peace brother and I know you have an R1 as you walk around those streets of gold!!!!! May God bless you and your family. You will be missed.

i guess the moral to this story is, get as many R1s as possible and dont pass up on them. Because that dude was so damn happy to get his grail. Wished so much that he could of had more enjoyment out of it. That photo is so awesome to how oakley helped him through his toughest days. He was on the forum the day before he passed. Showed how passionate he was for collecting. G-d bless him

Here are some of his own words, from one of his recent posts ...

"Anyone at any time could wake up one day and get into an accident, find out the have a terminal illness or just not wake up at all. Take the time to visit with friends, make new friends, cherish the little things like going to the playground with your child or hell even mowing the lawn because it is all momentary and doesn't last long enough. Sorry for the semi depressing rant but I hope someone who may read this decides to spend that extra day with family and friends and take the time to appreciate the little things"

So true. All we really have is right now. RIP

So true. All we really have is right now. RIP

That quote couldn’t be more true @Frogskins

The older that I get the more time I truly want to spend with my family. My Niece, My nephews, my sisters, my Mom, my Dad, my wife, my son and all my other family members that I won’t see again until they get to the other side.

Life is short. Love one another and live free. Thank you @Drewblood419 for all the memories brother!!!!

That quote couldn’t be more true @Frogskins

The older that I get the more time I truly want to spend with my family. My Niece, My nephews, my sisters, my Mom, my Dad, my wife, my son and all my other family members that I won’t see again until they get to the other side.

Life is short. Love one another and live free. Thank you @Drewblood419 for all the memories brother!!!!

And your forum brothers :p

Part of reason why I’m quitting is to spend more time with family and friends.. for too long sacrificed birthdays , family reunions , get togethers , holiday parties , graduations , weddings , etc.... . No more.. If there’s a silver lining to this loss it’s to remind us all we only have so much time given to us ....... make the most of it.......

Cheers Andrew ...

Back