• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Custom Case Build - Updated All The Time!

dont worry I'll post pics when its all Done, just need it to get to me first haha anybody know of some good shipping places to get this thing down to FL in one piece. its already posted on uship.

Hmmmmmm Posted it on Uship?!?!?! You might get lucky and have Jennifer Brennan from Shipping Wars pick it up and deliver it!!!!!!! Better yet, the 2 blondes Chelsea and Courtney!!!! LOL:wink:

I have a website for my PC modding business and a webmaster if you're interested. He's cheap. And really good.

That case only weighs 200#? I will need complete shipping weight with pallet as it would be loaded on the truck. I assume you have a forklift right Q?

That case only weighs 200#? I will need complete shipping weight with pallet as it would be loaded on the truck. I assume you have a forklift right Q?
It's not put on a pallet yet. But yea. It's close to 200. Haven't weighed it exactly as I'd have to carry it to the scale then back to where its at. Yes, I have a forklift

Case is in his hands. Should have pics up before too long!

sete4a5a.jpg

Back