• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Ebay Nightmare

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
I am sorry to hear about this. I feel ebay is really going into the dump.

I love your response to his feedback. Sorry he was a douche but **** happens. I left someone negative one time because they did not detail some damage so they in turn left me negative, even though it had nothing to do with me.

That's lame. It's so obvious to any intelligent person that the buyer is lashing out for buyers remorse. That's not the seller's fault. eBay should've made that right...

Call ebay... call call call.. every day, ever hour, every half hour... finally they will do something.... you be the telemarketer for once. It sucks big time, I hate that they say once its posted it cannot be changed. Ebay knows you didnt edit the auction afterwards because you cant! So call and bug those ****ers everyday until something happens. They need to stop playing god.

sorry bro - maybe the situation in my case was different....

hmmmm ebay sucks!!!

Called again spoketo supervisor, they haveescalated the claim to the ebay abuse team (rolls eyes) and will attempt to see if they can remove feedback due to buyer abusing the feedback system. Well see how it turns out.

Back