• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Ebay Nightmare

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Hearing things like this make me very hesitant to sell things on ebay, and is the #1 reason I haven't sold anything on there. Hopefully they get your situation resolved in your favor.

I have purchased many things and only had one problem, the seller sent me the wrong shirt. I e mailed her, told her what happened and she had already sent my correct shirt to someone else who wasn't going to give it back. I told her I understand things happen, asked for a refund, and told her I would ship the incorrect shirt back (it was way too big for me). The seller told me to keep the shirt and refunded my money. I left positive feedback because mistakes happen and she worked hard to correct it. I got my money back and Goodwill got a nice shirt donated to them.

When I go to sell stuff I usually try my Cycling Club Team first and if no one wants it there either keep it or give it to friends/family or donate it.

Back