• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Oakley Tune up.......

It's going to be something along those lines. Pretty much guaranteed.... or a % off a nice shiny NEW pair that won't last like a true X-Metal.

That seems to be the standard response. I can bet this is what they will come back with.

So I got a reply from HQ:

"We can definitely take a look at your glasses for you. I do see something in the pictures, but I am unsure as to what it could be caused from. The best suggestion would be to send your glasses in to us to be evaluated. Please note, that we may not be able to offer anything due to these glasses being discontinued and we will not have any replacement parts. Once they are evaluated we may see what options we have available for you."

What do you think fellas?

@THE X-MAN @supersharp @SiRacer420
I really suggest you take pictures of them to remember them by because you are never going to see them again.

"We can definitely take a look at your glasses for you. I do see something in the pictures, but I am unsure as to what it could be caused from. The best suggestion would be to send your glasses in to us to be evaluated. Please note, that we may not be able to offer anything due to these glasses being discontinued and we will not have any replacement parts. Once they are evaluated we may see what options we have available for you."

Translation: bend over and bite the pillow

Too much risk to send them back. Be glad u pt them back the first time. If they go back they may mysteriously get "lost". I would say just cut your losses and send to X-Man.

find a beater pair out there......well take the good nose bridge and swap it out, put your old nose bridge on the beater pair, blast and paint....done.

Latest Posts

Back