cyclerdoug

It's 2 am, the fear has gone...
Premium Member
Pennsylvania
I'm a Mercedes fan, but I really like Leclerc. He has a good head on his shoulders, smart, and focused. I won't even mind if he's world champion and that's from a hardcore Mercedes fanboy.
I agree. And I hate the Silver Arrows with the burning intensity of a thousand suns...because of Lewis Hamilton. Cockiest A-Hole of a human being there could ever be. He's there because of the car, not superior skill. Whiny little bitch. And no argument will convince me otherwise. But I digress....

LeClerk certainly seems like a humble kid with serious ability who wants to learn and understands the role history and personality plays in that culture.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
I agree. And I hate the Silver Arrows with the burning intensity of a thousand suns...because of Lewis Hamilton. Cockiest A-Hole of a human being there could ever be. He's there because of the car, not superior skill. Whiny little bitch. And no argument will convince me otherwise.
That’s funny, I actually call Hamilton the “whiny bitch”! What a coincidence...or there must be something to it...

cyclerdoug

It's 2 am, the fear has gone...
Premium Member
Pennsylvania
That’s funny, I actually call Hamilton the “whiny bitch”! What a coincidence...or there must be something to it...
The Mrs has a line about him, she says he should add to the giant ego-centric tattoo on his back: "Still I Rise" should have underneath it "Unless my pit crew screws up a routine tire change or my engineers misread the brake temps or Nicole Scherzinger toys with me again then it won't be MY fault that I lost and can't keep rising"

The wife....she gets it.
:spiteful:

New Threads