• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Ordinary Charles Barkley Nike releases? I think not. Check out these "glow in the dark" aka "Atmos" Nikes!!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

White Oak denim Timberland premium boots. A Limited Release pair that is slated for US release on the 10th of Feb but already available here on last Thursday. We have had a few LR pairs early recently but others, like the wintergreen pair, never made it here at all. These are also available in a washed, distressed finish but I prefer this raw indigo denim finish.

IMG_4512.JPG

IMG_4513.JPG

Last edited:
a guy I work with owns some machines in the local malls that charge $5 for a chance at winning high end sneakers....he says kids are there all day feeding it fives....

a guy I work with owns some machines in the local malls that charge $5 for a chance at winning high end sneakers....he says kids are there all day feeding it fives....

there is a guy on youtube that posts videos of him winning Jordans on that machine all the time. he usually never spends more than 20 bucks to do it. his channel is sneakerhead in the bay or something like that.

there is a guy on youtube that posts videos of him winning Jordans on that machine all the time. he usually never spends more than 20 bucks to do it. his channel is sneakerhead in the bay or something like that.

There's supposedly a science to that. Machine is rigged to make a certain amount of money before it gives chances to win. It is possible to walk up to a machine where every row is ready because there have been so many failed attempts.

I personally don't want to be taken like that lol. Closest machine is outside in front of the doorway of a Footaction and I bet they're dying at the counter while they watch people fail.

Latest Posts

Back