• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

No buys here. Had a $10 coupon for Finish Line and I burned it on socks and shoe cleaner. I briefly considered some Chuck 2s that was marked down to $30, but it wasn't available locally. Shipping and tax would have eaten the coupon.

One thing I like about the higher end kicks that I own, they seem to be easier to maintain. The 13s look almost new aside from creasing and the Optic Yellow is bright as ever.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Did you get one of those dri-fit socks? Those are nice.

I did not. All socks aren't the same? :eek:

I cheaped out and got those BOGO crew socks lol

Those Jordan Dri-Fit socks do really work. The material used keeps your feet dry. On sale for $9 (3 pairs) online I believe.

Those Jordan Dri-Fit socks do really work. The material used keeps your feet dry. On sale for $9 (3 pairs) online I believe.
Of course I'd see this AFTER I burn the coupon lol... But I will have to give it a look.

Yall are really trying to dress me...and it is working.

Of course I'd see this AFTER I burn the coupon lol... But I will have to give it a look.

Yall are really trying to dress me...and it is working.

Get Oakley socks before they're all gone.

@V2oak , how was today's release day compared to the bred's last year? Are these more hyped, just wondering?

They are both hyped up, the only difference is i didnt had a chance to get one. The release was so crazy that only in a matter of 2-5 minutes the pairs was sold out, i was just so lucky that Nike send me a reservation for this pair and all those codes and gift card was worth the wait to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are both hyped up, the only difference is i didnt had a chance to get one. The release was so crazy that only in a matter of 2-5 minutes the pairs was sold out, i was just so lucky that Nike send me a reservation for this pair and all those codes and gift card was worth the wait to use.

Thanks pre. Reason I asked is because the niketalk forum thread blew up like hell. Congrats on your reservation.

At first, I told you that I didn't like the 1's at all but these are growing on me. We can literally wear these with anything.

Thanks pre. Reason I asked is because the niketalk forum thread blew up like hell. Congrats on your reservation.

At first, I told you that I didn't like the 1's at all but these are growing on me. We can literally wear these with anything.

Exactly, its the 1 bro..LOL i actually wore my storm blue 1 a lot and they are comfortble, i didnt expect it to be that way.

Latest Posts

Back