• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone actually wear their OTT Over the Top's?

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
I would have thought this had been a thread at some point but....can't find anything- so that's the question- does anyone actually wear their OTT's out in public or are they more just display pieces for most people?

I don't have the guts to wear such a bold design in public. Not to mention the Medusa... I think people here would call the police if they saw someone walking down the street wearing that.

Yep lol
uploadfromtaptalk1429462208588.png
uploadfromtaptalk1429462249362.png

OTT will probably be the last piece I pick up.

Hard for me to spend the funds on something that will get minimal wear time and simply too bold of a statement to be made in nearly all cases.

The only time I would consider wearing them would be at a festival of some sort.

Plus, not all can pull off the look, Like Dallas above. I wish I had a way to try on a set with Ruby lenses.

But, Going to Red Rocks in August for an Incubus concert...if I can find a deal between now and then I'll pull the trigger.

Personally I dont wear mine. Not because I dont want to, I just dont want to take a chance with something happening to them. If I have a beater pair I would.

OTT will probably be the last piece I pick up.

Hard for me to spend the funds on something that will get minimal wear time and simply too bold of a statement to be made in nearly all cases.

The only time I would consider wearing them would be at a festival of some sort.

Plus, not all can pull off the look, Like Dallas above. I wish I had a way to try on a set with Ruby lenses.

But, Going to Red Rocks in August for an Incubus concert...if I can find a deal between now and then I'll pull the trigger.
While this is a pair that really won't get much face time no matter who you are, it's one of the most iconic oakley frames, not to mention the complete embodiment of the MAD SCIENCE mentality. For those reasons this is a must have pair, despite the obvious challenges with wearing them.

Latest Posts

Back