• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Tungsten vs. Tungsten Iridium Polarized?

hi
dunno if its still needed but i put some comparision photos
from the top: tungsten polarized, prizm tungsten polarized, daily prizm and black prizm

#tungsten p..JPG

#tungsten prizm p..JPG

#daily prizm.JPG

#black prizm.JPG

Last edited:
Ohhh...that looks nice. Seems like a mix between that bronze and rosey base. Thanks for the comparison shots!

Hope you’ve given the lens a chance, it’s worth it! Can’t beat it on rainy days! If I could choose between the two (which I can) I’ll go with the Prizm every time. Love my Badman TIP but my Latch PT works better.

sorry to revive this but still wondering what tungsten prizm vs tungstem prizm polarized irr is? besides being polarized i mean. I have the turbine rotar with tungsten prizm polar.. and looking at the outpace matte tort with prizm tungsten.. and my rotars have a slight mirror finish i like but from pics the outpace matte tort with tungsten prizm dont seem to be mirrored? can someone clear this up as maybe oits just the photos?

Last edited:
sorry to revive this but still wondering what tungsten prizm vs tungstem prizm polarized irr is? besides being polarized i mean. I have the turbine rotar with tungsten prizm polar.. and looking at the outpace matte tort with prizm tungsten.. and my rotars have a slight mirror finish i like but from pics the outpace matte tort with tungsten prizm dont seem to be mirrored? can someone clear this up as maybe oits just the photos?

Prizm tungsten has more of a rose/copper/bronze tint while looking through with minimal iridium. tungsten iridium looks bronze while looking through with more iridium. Green grass/trees/scenery looks amazing through prizm tungsten!

Latest Posts

Back