• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Need A Hand Getting The Hawaii Fuel Cell?

I also forgot to mention that the O-stores here have the special edition case as well that matches the bag of the Hawaii fuel cell. If anyone wants me to pick one up for them as well let me know. I'm planning to go down again to pick up some stuff for myself and other members here. I think they said the cost is $30 for the case. Let me know.

I also forgot to mention that the O-stores here have the special edition case as well that matches the bag of the Hawaii fuel cell. If anyone wants me to pick one up for them as well let me know. I'm planning to go down again to pick up some stuff for myself and other members here. I think they said the cost is $30 for the case. Let me know.

Aww man. If only I knew abt these earlier! Ha! When are ya heading down again dude?

Update 5/20: My Oakley Brothers and Sisters, I would like to mention this. I am trying to keep costs on both ends as low as possible however those who are ordering the hard case it is relatively heavy for shipping. I have been eating a little of that but now shipping supplies are running low so here's how i will ship. If you are ordering either the glasses OR the case I can keep shipping the same thus no changes. If you are ordering both the fuel cell AND the hard case I will ship USPS priority medium box (shipping boxes are free) and please include an extra $7.00 to cover the costs. I apologize about having to bring this up as I really was hoping to have everything set but this is my first time helping out so many members and shipping heavier items so please bear with me here. This change will be for all future orders from this point. Those who have already got the order in or got their items already: don't worry about anything previous to today.

Back