• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I have 12 XMetals and the ONLY frame/lens combo that my iPhone X won’t open to is my Polished Juliet with Jade Lenses...

It’s opened to black dillons, Silver dillons, Linegear polar, OEM non polar, OEM polar and OEM prizm...

So freaking weird...

Throw away the iPhone and get something better. Dixie cup and string is an upgrade from an apple phone. Haha I hate apple over priced junk and Samsung is getting close now to. 1000$ for a made in China phone no thanks. Iv had a few apple phones never been impressed with them.

Never got the whole facial, or finger print crap. If i had classified info on my phone sure. But a 4 digit code has done me well.

Throw away the iPhone and get something better. Dixie cup and string is an upgrade from an apple phone. Haha I hate apple over priced junk and Samsung is getting close now to. 1000$ for a made in China phone no thanks. Iv had a few apple phones never been impressed with them.

Never got the whole facial, or finger print crap. If i had classified info on my phone sure. But a 4 digit code has done me well.
Your kids or plain strangers can see and memorize your 4 digit code...

Security is security... if hate someone to unlock my phone and access all my banking info or access my credit cards for contactless purchases ...

I believe the disadvantage to only having a code is that the Phone can be unlocked when you’re not around ...

Thumb or face can technically only be unlocked when you’re there (and haven’t shared your backup digit code)

According to reports... severed thumb doesn’t work

According to my testing... Face ID fails during sleep

Samsung does the iris scan a believe... def hard to pull off when sleeping too

You keep those things that accessible? I always delete my history and never save anything. How is a stranger getting to memorize your phone code and then somehow get it? Never really leave my phone out and about I have yet to actually lose one.
The whole kids thing if they want into it whatever I guess leaving your wallet out would be easier for them if they wanted something.
I could always bump up the code to more digits.
Only time over ever had issues is when I paid at the pump for gas.

Never got the whole facial
CBD742C2-7580-4108-B203-86E9577E068B.gif

Face ID works with my custom Flak 2.0 XL fire iridium polarized, my A Wire Thick light blue polarized (Fuse), and my Radar EV PRIZM black polarized. But I just switched my EVs to chrome iridium polarized, and Face ID won’t work.

Latest Posts

Back