• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman Hinge Problems

Have you had hinge problems with Badman?

• Total voters
Hi

My badmans just broke hinge snapped used em everyday at work

But is this true there are parts or If cant be fixed? Local oakley dealer just offered only option to buy new???

Hi

My badmans just broke hinge snapped used em everyday at work

But is this true there are parts or If cant be fixed? Local oakley dealer just offered only option to buy new???
I would go to Oakley vault. They replaced 2 of mine. Now I dont have any for that reason that they break!!!!!

Welcome to the forum

Hope you have your receipt

heh actually I got only box and papers etc etc number /stickers that was in the box receipt I only have credit card that I payed and copy of stating where it was bought I am srewed right?
I would not mind just paying the repair ofc but no parts? that's low and leaves really really bad taste

I would not care if they would be lets say 100$ glasses but 400$ and lasted little under year know =,( and no way to repair?

just the feeling that I have real x metals juliets and x squared and no problem only lenses but these wtf? and I got madmans also but now I think I cant wear em or they will break also?
and when I asked ok if this is only option to buy new ones can I get any discount no 308euros without lenses wtf?
why would I pay for new that will have same problem break sorry cant fix new?

and sorry I don't live in usa and my English sucks ;D

I don't blame the seller they where super nice they did not have em instore they personally when to get em for from another store in finland Europe not even that
i just hope Oakley Europecare will sent me mail and yes we can fix it as they have done in past my x metals/ minute machine

just disappointed

I was already think what would I do with broken badmans maybe turn it into art? piece / piece like Oakley used to promote was it juliets? or xx?

but maybe in furure someone will make the parts? too high hopes?

Last edited:
everything is now ok looks like the guy that I asked did not just know anything about oakleys that there is even differend colors? ti color is out of stock but I was promised from Oakley em self new plasma frame for free if I can just wait 3-12 weeks but this is how it should go not try to just self new ones

Latest Posts

Back