• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beau's Ongoing Collection

Yep, very first one.

Awesome man, Glad you got one. Nothing like the feeling of acquiring your first case. Enjoy it, brother.
4c91a33106d489e3b6379c4d7faf3922.jpg

Why is no one mentioning the Star Wars pieces on the bottom? That was the first thing I noticed :-D

It's nice to see them all together for once!

It is true that I do have to represent the nerdy side. But to be fair, those are there right now to keep the 11mo old from ripping them apart. He likes to destroy and has the ability to reach things now.

If you need to make some room, I can foster some XM’s. Just trying to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's be real now...if I let you "foster" some of these, what would really happen? Here is my theory:

You'd post on WOAYWT, errybody would be all, "OMG @Blondie! You look great in those R1's, y u no have b4?" Then I'd be the bad guy when I asked for them back...so I wouldn't. Then I'd have to buy replacements. The @"TRUMP" would get all pissy that I wasn't focusing on O Matter.

Accurate? Yes...yes I think so.

Let's be real now...if I let you "foster" some of these, what would really happen? Here is my theory:

You'd post on WOAYWT, errybody would be all, "OMG @Blondie! You look great in those R1's, y u no have b4?" Then I'd be the bad guy when I asked for them back...so I wouldn't. Then I'd have to buy replacements. The @"TRUMP" would get all pissy that I wasn't focusing on O Matter.

Im already a little upset that you went xmetal before omatter.

There would be no xmetal without omatter so its like you skipped over generations of awesomeness and went straight for the snobby pairs....but i guess its ok since youre some hotshot lawyer and all....

Im already a little upset that you went xmetal before omatter.

There would be no xmetal without omatter so its like you skipped over generations of awesomeness and went straight for the snobby pairs....but i guess its ok since youre some hotshot lawyer and all....
O-matter rules. I've said it before Beau, now listen to your elders.....
Congrats on the case, your collection looks really good in it. @Chris515000 is a great guy to deal with.

Last edited:

Lol!! Well, you never know till you try. Of course, I would give you credit

Back