• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beau's Ongoing Collection

Im already a little upset that you went xmetal before omatter.

There would be no xmetal without omatter so its like you skipped over generations of awesomeness and went straight for the snobby pairs....but i guess its ok since youre some hotshot lawyer and all....

I debated how I wanted to answer this all day long...I wrote several drafts of how to express that I never skipped over the O Matter, how they did in fact get me into this way back in my youth, that I had pairs growing up, how they all let me down eventually with stress breaks, etc etc, how XM captivated me when they came out, and only break if you actively try to break them. But....

I kept coming back to your last sentence. That has to be the right answer :p

I debated how I wanted to answer this all day long...I wrote several drafts of how to express that I never skipped over the O Matter, how they did in fact get me into this way back in my youth, that I had pairs growing up, how they all let me down eventually with stress breaks, etc etc, how XM captivated me when they came out, and only break if you actively try to break them. But....

I kept coming back to your last sentence. That has to be the right answer :p

Libelous inflammation

O-matter rules. I've said it before Beau, now listen to your elders.....
Congrats on the case, your collection looks really good in it. @Chris515000 is a great guy to deal with.

I will try to do better sir, and ty. I'm sure I will be meeting up with Chris again someday.

Ain't nothin like getting that first case set up. Looks awesome! Congrats bro. Look forward to watching the collection grow, whichever direction it takes.

Ty man.

Lol!! Well, you never know till you try. Of course, I would give you credit
emoji6.png

Of course you would, but fair warning, my collections of anything usually end up as black holes. Once something crosses the event horizon, they don't ever leave. ;)

Great collection! Congrats on the new case.

Thanks Oakasaurus! We need to get you some thermonuclear rainbow colored XMs. @SoulFulFrog - make this happen!

Nice stuff mate and case is a must so congrats

Thanks Serhat, my wife even made the comment today; "Ok, I don't want this to go to your head, but the case is really cool, I'm glad you didn't just find a random curio cabinet for them." Kiddo loves it too.

20190216_203125.jpg

Back