• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Sunglasses

nate_x

Oakley Beginner
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I have a fairly large head and I'm looking to buy a new pair of sunglasses. I tried on the Tens, but felt like I needed something larger. Has anyone had a chance to compare them to the Monster Dogs? If so, are the Dogs bigger. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find a pair of Dogs in the area and, as a result, I'm unable to test drive them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The Ten is much bigger than the Monster Dog, and is in fact one of the biggest pairs Oakley has.

I'm curious as to why you feel the Ten is too small. Too tight side to side, too short eyebrow to cheek?

The Batwolf, Antix, and Dispatch are bigger pairs that you might want to take a look at.

as a small face I can vouch the Tens are indeed MUCH bigger than the MD which I can wear ...Tens fall off my head...if Tens are small I wouldnt try the Dogs but Pit Bull may be the way to go...pretty big fit and big orbitals

Pit bulls are are better than tens in my opinion. The huge unobtanium socks help them stay on your face better than the tens would ever be able to.

Latest Posts

Back