• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, I'm Steve from Stourbridge in the UK. Have been buying Oakley for a few years now

Hi, thank you, are there any other good lenses that aren't polarised or prizm that are really good whilst driving, as I do like the iridium finish.

My favorite everyday driving tint is Prizm Grey P. It’s 17% so not too dark for cloudy days etc. Doesn’t have the same super contrast as the Rose or bronze based tints.

Edit to add. Sorry I didn’t see you comment where you like iridium coating. The prizm grey doesn’t have this reflective coating so you will be able to see your eyes. Personally I don’t mind this but a lot of people do.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 4.gif

Depends on your climate... If you live where it rains allot and the road it often wet then polarized is what you want, same applies to snow. If you are in a desert region just plain Prizm is the way to go. Does not hurt to have both! My opinion is Daily Prizm and Tungsten Prizm pol or not are the most pleasant for driving. Dark Road is great though and a excellent choice as well.
welcome shaq.jpeg

Back