• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, I'm Steve from Stourbridge in the UK. Have been buying Oakley for a few years now

Hi they haven't really caused me any problems, I thought they were better when driving, perhaps I'm doing things wrong.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong per say. When it comes to Polarized lenses, it's more of a trade off; sometimes it's worth it, and sometimes not so much. The trade off is, you greatly reduce the glare from the sun when the rays bounce off objects then reach you, BUT you also reduce your depth perception (this is why athletes like baseball players and skiers typically skip the Polarized lenses). But on a bright shiny day, where you feel assaulted by glare, I feel the Polarized lenses would help more than hurt; yes depth perception is slightly reduced, but almost blinding glare is almost completely eliminated.

You're going to have to try some out on Amazon, and report back to us. Amazon has legit Oakleys and free returns :cool:

Latest Posts

Back