• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Friday Sale - Seek Optics Compatible Replacement Lenses & Parts

Seek Optics

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi Everyone! We couldn't wait! Here is our Black Friday Sale! No messy coupon codes, just add to your cart and you are good to go!

Take advantage before time runs out! Offer valid while supplies last!

40% Off Everything!

webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Ok, so you started this thread without even taking into consideration all of the advice we had previously given you ??

You're selling "run of the mill" lenses, just like 5 or 6 other companies out there...

What separates your lenses from theirs ??

Hi Litos, All your advise is very appreciated and is certainly taken into consideration as we put together a premium line. This sale is for the lenses we already have been making for years. It is an standard line at a fair price. Btw... the premium line is coming together and should be available before xmas. Thanks for checking in!

Hi Litos, All your advise is very appreciated and is certainly taken into consideration as we put together a premium line. This sale is for the lenses we already have been making for years. It is an standard line at a fair price. Btw... the premium line is coming together and should be available before xmas. Thanks for checking in!
So, how do your standard lenses compare to other standard lenses?

Can you explain to us why your lenses are better than Linegear or Revant or Walleva or Fuse?

Frankly speaking, the brands you mentioned are made of hard-working people that put a lot of effort and passion into their products just like we do. I don’t feel comfortable saying that our product is better than another; I think that is for the final customer to decide. We think that our lenses are comparable in quality and cut to those manufacturers. We use high quality products to make our lenses and coatings.

We try to differentiate ourselves with our customer support. We are the only replacement lens company to have a toll free number (1-800-975-6369 M-F 9-4 EST) where our highly trained staff can answer all questions a buyer may have and we try to answer all messages and emails within a few hours. We guarantee our products for 1 year and give a 60-day money back guarantee so a buyer really has nothing to lose.

Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to talk about these aspects

Frankly speaking, the brands you mentioned are made of hard-working people that put a lot of effort and passion into their products just like we do. I don’t feel comfortable saying that our product is better than another; I think that is for the final customer to decide. We think that our lenses are comparable in quality and cut to those manufacturers. We use high quality products to make our lenses and coatings.

We try to differentiate ourselves with our customer support. We are the only replacement lens company to have a toll free number (1-800-975-6369 M-F 9-4 EST) where our highly trained staff can answer all questions a buyer may have and we try to answer all messages and emails within a few hours. We guarantee our products for 1 year and give a 60-day money back guarantee so a buyer really has nothing to lose.

Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to talk about these aspects
Fair enough.
Personally, I value the aftermarkets for availability for models long abandoned by ”Oakley”
I recently purchased lenses for Warden (not Seek), and am quite satisfied with them.
I don’t see replacements for Split Thump...
Just sayin’.
:grin:

Last edited:
I bought a set of lenses the other day and instead in my bothers glasses. So far he is very happy with them !

Here’s my experience so far. I’m going to get a Seek a shot.

My experience:
* Oakley - great lenses!!! A bit expensive.
* Walleva - soso quality, poor support, and their coupon codes rarely work. Sometimes the fit is a bit off. Glare in the last few pairs I bought. Probably the best of the cheap lenses but I really can’t recommend them. I do like their yellowish gold lenses.
* IKON - good quality, I love some of their colors but dislike some others , ok support (but not quite to Seek’s claims)
* Seek - tbd...
* Revant - only option for some of the older frames
* Linegear - have not yet tried

I wish someone made an Oakley similar yellowish orange Fire lens for Minute 1.0, XX Twenty, Straight Jacket 2 (2007)... for some reason everyone adds red. :(

Latest Posts

Back