• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-SIX on ebay

alol

I am Jim Jannard...
United kingdom
Item number154284107667

Could be a good deal to be had on a questionably acquired C six. I had to smile when i read the description. I love the guys spelling as well. Are these not individually marked up? I know if i had lost a £1500 pair of sunglasses on holiday i would have been to the authorities, Etc to try & recoup them.

non serial pair? don't the samples say sample also different screw type on hinge don't look carbon I call fake didn't realise they had faked these though

Yeah this is fake. They have made multiple fakes. A lot of people buy them for the rubbers I guess.

non serial pair? don't the samples say sample also different screw type on hinge don't look carbon I call fake didn't realise they had faked these though
16102125878684368365760436943382.jpg

Edited listing now, Still banging on about them being "this" & "that" And how he allegedly obtained them.
It is a difficult word to spell correctly that big 5 letter word that is between the promenade & the Sea.......

Back