• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon/BI Juliets On Oakley.com

An interesting follow-up to this. I decided to order another pair even though I already have this colorway but polarized. I was thinking of putting either fire or emerald in them. So I get them delivered yesterday and I opened up the package and the first thing I noticed is the plastic seal on the bottom of the Juliet box is cut, along with some of the box. I opened it up and lo and behold, no glasses. Everything else was there...paperwork, coin, extra nose bombs and temple shocks, but no glasses. The outer box was in no way tampered with as Oakley seals the box seam with their usual security tape and that was intact. There was no delivery hold-up either. It came from Oakley this way.

I called them up immediately and the first thing I thought was how the hell do I prove this as for all they know I could be lying. Well, bottom line is that they are opening up a trace case to look into what may have happened but in the meantime they are sending me a replacement pair with 2 day expedited shipping. I was actually shocked that this is what they were willing to do and basically take my word for it. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I have bought quite a bit from them prior with absolutely no issues or maybe they have seen this situation before with other customers. Either way, I don't know too many companies that would do this and make it as painless a process as possible for the customer. One of the many reasons that makes Oakley what they are today.

Noticed that are are/ were quite a few new pairs of Carbon/ Black Juliets on eBay, a lot of them without the box!

Is there any significance to these Juliets being available? Are they old stock? New product from a relocated factory? Carbon isn't my favorite, but if this is the real end of the line, might be worth grabbing a pair or two.

Is there any significance to these Juliets being available? Are they old stock? New product from a relocated factory? Carbon isn't my favorite, but if this is the real end of the line, might be worth grabbing a pair or two.

Infinite Hero Juliets had a small release a couple of weeks ago (I missed out!) so I was thinking the same. The factory is gone so I'm assuming they're making sets out of the spares they have? Be nice to get some Ichiros on re-release though!

Anyone even remotely interested in X-Metals shouldn't wait too much longer to buy these things while they're still available @ MSRP. I have 3 in stock @ my store in Tempe, and I'd be happy to take a payment over the phone and overnight them. If you wanted a lens other than Black Iridium, I can swap them out for either Fire, Ice, or Ruby. Shoot me a message if interested.

Thanks for the share! My guess would be that these were either found in the warehouse or as some have speculated being put together with parts left over. I definitely agree with psd379, any x-metal fans should jump on these ASAP!! I wouldn't be surprised to see these gone by the end of the week. I assume they have very limited stock.

Look at all the $ you guys just cost me! Haha. They really don't want you to find those, do they? Going to the main site and typing 'Juliet' in the search bar just takes you to the lenses.

WOOOO WHHOOOOO!!!! Thanks guys. I was waiting to find a good pair for around $200. But now, thanks to having a 30% off credit, I got them brand new from Oakley for $230. AWESOME!!!

ya they're not my favorite but I got one pair as a backup since I was kind of late to the x-metal party, and I'm having a hard time finding the others at a reasonable price