• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Blade Prices Goes Up

So you are telling me that these carbon blades should cost 500?????? And they command a 500 msrp???? Well they are all yours then lol.

Can't tell if you're joking, but I'm not saying that at all. I've been been underwhelmed by the CBlade from the get-go. If you saw one of my earlier posts in this thread I was literally scoffing at the idea the CBlades are getting an upcharge.

However, I believe something that wasn't as minimalist (so, "more intricate" as I mentioned already) in design would command a higher price tag for sure, because quite frankly the carbon eyewear "market" is pretty simple/minimal designs like the CBlade and RB8305.

Can't tell if you're joking, but I'm not saying that at all. I've been been underwhelmed by the CBlade from the get-go. If you saw one of my earlier posts in this thread I was literally scoffing at the idea the CBlades are getting an upcharge.

However, I believe something that wasn't as minimalist (so, "more intricate" as I mentioned already) in design would command a higher price tag for sure, because quite frankly the carbon eyewear "market" is pretty simple/minimal designs like the CBlade and RB8305.
agreed bro lets keep it simple ITS AN UNNESSARY PRICE UPCHARGE on where they are basing the upcharge who knows as I said they are not even best sellers and collectors potential is pretty much low no offense on people who owns them IMO only.

agreed bro lets keep it simple ITS AN UNNESSARY PRICE UPCHARGE on where they are basing the upcharge who knows as I said they are not even best sellers and collectors potential is pretty much low no offense on people who owns them IMO only.
I remember when they first came out there was a ton of hype and I bought a few pairs. I happen to really like them. Kind of a more refined (looks not function) version of the flak jacket. I do wish they were more versatile though. It's not easy to change the lenses in them like most Oakleys. I've done it a few times and it's VERY easy to strip those tiny screws.

I remember when they first came out there was a ton of hype and I bought a few pairs. I happen to really like them. Kind of a more refined (looks not function) version of the flak jacket. I do wish they were more versatile though. It's not easy to change the lenses in them like most Oakleys. I've done it a few times and it's VERY easy to strip those tiny screws.
Yah i saw your custom they were awesome bro i remember that anyhow it really sux why oakley would increase the price on these when there a re gottons on ebay of them beeelllloooowww retail and nobody is buying them.

I'm actually really surprised they raised the price on these. I didn't care for them when they first came out, but then I bought a pair and I really like them. Just not too sure if I agree with raising the price on these.

The prices on the Oakley website have now gone back down by $50... but a case is no longer included in the product description.
The Ferrari version is no longer shown on the website.

The prices on the Oakley website have now gone back down by $50... but a case is no longer included in the product description.
The Ferrari version is no longer shown on the website.
I see it on there for 450.00
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426279870.792921.jpg

I went into a Vault yesterday and saw that they had all of the Carbon Blades priced at 400 dollars, except the Ferrari which was at 450. What's weird, though, is that you can get the Carbon Blades on the official Oakley site for 350. Doesn't make sense that they'd be more expensive at the Vault.

Back