• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases/Towers for Sale in the US

@piersx2 - selling a few in Toronto

Here in Arizona, a few weeks ago I saw a 3.0 cabinet for sale on OfferUp about 20 minutes after the person posted it. I messaged her and we negotiated a price. I said that I would pick it up that evening and she said that she couldn't do it until the next night. After seeing that, I knew I was in trouble from other buyers offering more than I negotiated. Sure enough, she messaged me back about an hour later stating that other people had offered her much more than I did. We finally settled on a price (which was still a great number) and a time I could pick it up. When I got there, I noticed there wasn't a front door and there was a small dent in the back. Still, the case was in great shape, dirty, but good and all of the shelves were there and all of the lights worked as well. So when you make a deal with someone, be sure you can pick it up as soon as possible before someone else swoops in and takes it from you.
So, what is the best way to get a front plexiglass door? Does anyone have one to sell?

Thanks,

Here in Arizona, a few weeks ago I saw a 3.0 cabinet for sale on OfferUp about 20 minutes after the person posted it. I messaged her and we negotiated a price. I said that I would pick it up that evening and she said that she couldn't do it until the next night. After seeing that, I knew I was in trouble from other buyers offering more than I negotiated. Sure enough, she messaged me back about an hour later stating that other people had offered her much more than I did. We finally settled on a price (which was still a great number) and a time I could pick it up. When I got there, I noticed there wasn't a front door and there was a small dent in the back. Still, the case was in great shape, dirty, but good and all of the shelves were there and all of the lights worked as well. So when you make a deal with someone, be sure you can pick it up as soon as possible before someone else swoops in and takes it from you.
So, what is the best way to get a front plexiglass door? Does anyone have one to sell?

Thanks,
Most likely having it custom made is your best option.

Latest Posts

Back