• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Changed The Look On My Recent CL Find...

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
Fire is just too yellow for that set up. I'd prefer fruby over fire if you wanna match it with red rubber and not spend too much on custom cut lenses.

Ruby's transition to Fruby sure was a disappointment wasn't it?
But OT I'm not feeling the red with chrome and fire. But you never know it might work better in person.
How about an Positive Red chop? Since no one makes orange rubbers.

maybe a OO Red as well. Or a Positive Red shield based lens. That usually yields some killer reds

I've always loved simple lenses on polished frames. Black Iridium Polarized or VR28 would look very cool next the red rubber, IMHO.

Ruby's transition to Fruby sure was a disappointment wasn't it?
But OT I'm not feeling the red with chrome and fire. But you never know it might work better in person.
How about an Positive Red chop? Since no one makes orange rubbers.

Man I would love to get my hands on a Orange Rubber kit. Would be really cool!! Yeah the Red with polished is okay in person. It has grown on me but I like it at times then other times I don't which means it probably is not working well together...

I ran that set up for over 5 years on my Juliets, and would still be running it today if my daughter hadn't pulled them off my face and dropped them on the asphalt destroying the lenses. I ran Ducati rubbers, fire polarized and loved it. It's time for me to change though and go a little more subdued.

Back