• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Changing Encoder lenses?

O Bro

I should Work at Oakley
Hi everyone,

We received an email today listing some new items were getting in store. One of the items listed was Encoder replacement lenses! Has anyone figured out how to remove the lens from the frame? I thought it couldn't be done

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt think they could be replaced either. anything else new you can share?? :)

It’s like the EV Zero, the lens almost has a mushroom shaped end on EAch side that snaps into the frame .

Wasn’t aware of replacement lenses being available soon! Now I need one!

It’s like the EV Zero, the lens almost has a mushroom shaped end on EAch side that snaps into the frame .

Wasn’t aware of replacement lenses being available soon! Now I need one!
Yeah it's crazy! Here's the list they sent out in the PDF

Prizm Road
Prizm Field
Prizm Black
Prizm Road Jade
Prizm Sapphire
Prizm Dark Golf
Prizm 24k

Said to arrive Week 21. 90 dollars each

I've spent all day trying to figure out how to take the lens out with no luck :(

If it's like the ev zeros - it's an up down motion......
I'll look at mine in a few....

Lots of replacement lens - colorways of new pairs and old and new additions to kokoro collection. All by week 24

If it's like the ev zeros - it's an up down motion......
I'll look at mine in a few....

Lots of replacement lens - colorways of new pairs and old and new additions to kokoro collection. All by week 24
Yeah that's what I figured. I can do it with my ev zeros but can't get the encoder stems off. Send pics if you manage to!

Yeah it's crazy! Here's the list they sent out in the PDF

Prizm Road
Prizm Field
Prizm Black
Prizm Road Jade
Prizm Sapphire
Prizm Dark Golf
Prizm 24k

Said to arrive Week 21. 90 dollars each

I've spent all day trying to figure out how to take the lens out with no luck :(
Do you work in a Oakley store?

Back