• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check this out Experts.

He wasn’t invited in the house..

I have 12 pairs of BatWolfs I wore them all. My 3 pair of Clifden’s I am wearing them give my BatWolfs a break.. population here is 6,300. Everyone knows everyone bruh... whatever you do they know... hence I am wearing different many Oakleys so uh yea it’s going noticed... now I ha e some in here that I have not and will not wear so they’ve not been seen...

Simply put I was just doing this community a service I get in my heart was something good and to look out for.. not to find arm chair quarterbacks click and typing what they think I did or said wrong.. none of that is the issue and isn’t relevant.. what is relevant is I helped someone or someone girlfriend wife or even family member from going to a place cause I thought it be a community that stand United with everyone and see proper action taken...

Here we go I stand corrected I’m sick of this Pc finger pointing generation.. just stop and see a good deed being done and helpful... I took care of my business on my property how I seen fit don’t worry about that I don’t have to say everything I said here to please others I just gave short quick to the point clean version of what I said.

make no mistake about it how I handled it is no different from how I’ve handled with family, friend’s girlfriends or parents.. I’ll stand for myself nothing for you or anyone else to worry about.. I should’ve just not said anything at all.. mental notes been duly noted by my typist clerk taking of everything here. LoL..

I think you missed my comment completely...never was I ever being an “armchair quarterback”. I was giving my $.02 on the matter and that my friend is what happens when you post your story on the internet. Otherwise if you didn’t want anyone’s opinion/comments/point of view then why even create a post?

No I didn’t

I answered your comment.. he was not in the house he was outside.. I call my property in or out my home

I think you missed my comment completely...never was I ever being an “armchair quarterback”. I was giving my $.02 on the matter and that my friend is what happens when you post your story on the internet. Otherwise if you didn’t want anyone’s opinion/comments/point of view then why even create a post?

The good deed was missed.. nothing about me or what I did or said was wrong.. point being you and ol dude were not here so you don’t know how it went down.. but whatever.. you can think I just let him in open my cases and be free willy with my Oakleys, Guns my detailing stuff for my car hell even taking my hot rod car keys to my other two hot rods.

lmao no bruh...

Your things and keep routine and change a color or design bruh.. folks gonna notice what you got.. plain and simple it’s what you don’t show is what they don’t know you got..

It’s movie time with the Lady...
Peace bruh

Lmao again you missed. Never said whatever you did was wrong. I merely was sharing my opinion. My point of view. The way I handle people when it comes to my collection. Just sharing with you!! enjoy the movie

Well, they advertise as cheap, and I believe them. Lol! I'm sure you get $21 worth of quality.

Once again, only a fool would buy these thinking they are legit.

Lmao again you missed. Never said whatever you did was wrong. I merely was sharing my opinion. My point of view. The way I handle people when it comes to my collection. Just sharing with you!!
emoji2359.png
enjoy the movie

had it been you instead of him. You would been kicking rocks after what I said as well and door being slammed in your face.. no bruh nothing missed.. you give your opinion all you want too.. I literally dealt with the issue personally I didn’t give an opinion either.. I gave him real world and give it here as well in this case..

So I guess people have blinders and don’t notice when you wear Oakleys, come out of Oakley store and even see you have different styles.. get outta here everyone see’s what you have revealed solely by what you have given the eyes to see. One pair, two pair, three pair doesn’t matter if you wore it people know you got it you welcomed it. You didn’t want them to know you had it should not ever wore it. That is my opinion..

You missed when I said before that I slammed the door on in the guys face..so, he never was inside...

I been debating for the week if I would bring this up here or not.

over the past weekend a co-worker came to my house said I was stupid for what I spent on all my Oakleys. He said look at this. He showed me this site OAUSZSHOPS.com

I looked at it and I’ve been doing research on fakes and how those that are fake are not using Oakley by name. This place is using the name they are also trying to do Romeo, Juliet, Whisker and so so so many other styles those were just to name a few.

They are listed cheap which is firstly the most scariest thing to me somethings wrong just by the pricing alone with me.

My co-Worker is known for being scammed a lot. I just told him have fun and good luck with that I’m sticking to my way and know that I’m getting real stuff.

I want those experts to look at this site top to bottom and all the styles. I literally have been doing it. I’m wondering if this could be turned in for Copyright infringement due to using Oakley name, that’s if the place is not in any affiliated with Oakley.

Just something different for everyone to see and look at and that some place is not afraid and got the testicular fortitude to use and sell the likeness of our brand.
People bring up various sites on here, legitimate or not.

What I spend my money on is no one's business. As you said, your coworker isn't all that bright. Why even listen to what he has to say?

I'm not even going to look at the site based on what you have said.

As previously said, Oakley (Lux) has an enforcement section. But they probably don't care; they are making money no matter what.

had it been you instead of him. You would been kicking rocks after what I said as well and door being slammed in your face.. no bruh nothing missed.. you give your opinion all you want too.. I literally dealt with the issue personally I didn’t give an opinion either.. I gave him real world and give it here as well in this case..

So I guess people have blinders and don’t notice when you wear Oakleys, come out of Oakley store and even see you have different styles.. get outta here everyone see’s what you have revealed solely by what you have given the eyes to see. One pair, two pair, three pair doesn’t matter if you wore it people know you got it you welcomed it. You didn’t want them to know you had it should not ever wore it. That is my opinion..

You missed when I said before that I slammed the door on in the guys face..so, he never was inside...

Lol what if I don’t wear 95% of my collection?

Back