• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Concealed Carry

• Thread starter Deleted member 34744
  • Start date
It's a kydex concealed outer carry on the hip. You cannot tell I'm carrying unless I lift my shirt up. I make sure I wear a shirt 2 sizes up every time I go out with it on. I've tried all kinds of holsters and all kinds of positions nothing is more comfortable than a Kydex concealed outer carry holster.
Wearing clothing larger than necessary is one of the "tells" they told us about when I took my concealed carry course. I too prefer OWB holsters, which is perfect this time of the year where I can cover it with a jacket or hoody.

What position are you carrying?
Kydex concealed carry outer for the right hip. I'm trynna find the video where I got it from but youtube search engine is bad at finding old videos with low views. I also have 3 extra clips on the left hip.

Kydex concealed carry outer for the right hip. I'm trynna find the video where I got it from but youtube search engine is bad at finding old videos with low views. I also have 3 extra clips on the left hip.
Four o’clock ish? I tried it but my love handles got in the way. I switched to appendix carry, much more comfortable and less of a print issue during summer days. You know, when I wear my cargo shorts and crocs.

It’s his first time, give him a break. He’s been listening to the gun grabbers and all their lingo.

I draw the line at “assault rifles” and “barrel shrouds”.

He said he’s been carrying for 7 months. Besides, Biden said he won’t take away your AR-14

Back