• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Concealed Carry

• Thread starter Deleted member 34744
  • Start date
He said he’s been carrying for 7 months. Besides, Biden said he won’t take away your AR-14
He's said at least a dozen times he's coming for your guns, just like he's said he is going to end fracking about 100 times and then the moment he enters PA "We will NEVER end fracking". So he will do something unless the it's the people whose vote truly matters are listening. Democrats really are coming for your guns and it's foolish to think it will never happen...

He's said at least a dozen times he's coming for your guns, just like he's said he is going to end fracking about 100 times and then the moment he enters PA "We will NEVER end fracking". So he will do something unless the it's the people whose vote truly matters are listening. Democrats really are coming for your guns and it's foolish to think it will never happen...

I’m not disagreeing with you but it seems you missed the joke. If you can show me an AR-14, I would like to see it.

I’m not disagreeing with you but it seems you missed the joke. If you can show me an AR-14, I would like to see it.
I get it was a joke. Obviously I've seen the clip you're talking about where he had a goof gaff with a guy in a hard hat but I decided to answer seriously anyways.

Joke is on them, I lost all my guns in a boating accident.

Joke is on them, I lost all my guns in a boating accident.
Trump still has a chance of winning. If they cannot verify even 1 of the vote signatures then this thing goes to the delegates and when that happens more than likely Trump win have majority support. If he does lose AOC is coming for her hit list. That means all the deplorables to be "removed" from society. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid democrat voters really are and how easily they can be manipulated.

Latest Posts

Back