• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Consolidated Oakley Watches Real or Fake Thread (Is this Oakley Watch Fake?)

@OmasterOFtime @TheDukeOfIce @IUSTEVE

I compared this clasp from a sale thread and there a differences also (the carved part is missing, metal seems to me somehow damage which I suppose would not happen from simple use to titanium)
:

CLASP.jpg

Last edited:
@TheDukeOfIce the logo on your watch looks way more "delicate" ... I think oakley would not have that much variation of their own logo on a relatively small batch product like this
Here’s one on eBay that has the same style face and the made is off center.

D803086E-60F2-4EF2-A67B-7B55559ED708.jpeg

It may be a different model or something that got poorer quality control like made on a Friday? Haha I’m not sure but I’d say it’s still real.
Summing up all the small differences I think this is a perfect replica - to many coincidences for a OEM product from my understanding

@Serturbo thx for the pictures - the positioning of the MADE in the first picutre is similarly left allighned and the logo looks a bit more like mine than all others have seen (meaning: the once I trust). If possible would you share a picture of your clasp to see if it has the spared out part or is also missing this?

Mine just might me the uggliest / most akward one of the entire production from what it appears.

Back