• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

That ship sailed when they let thousands upon thousands of numbskulls loot, rob, riot, destroy, and 'protest' in the streets nation wide. Won't be no dumbass quarantine in sensible red states again unless the deaths begin matching the increase in positive cases. If you're wondering, deaths are still dropping too. That's why they're resorting to the masks orders, lol. They can't just admit they got it all wrong and let it be. They gotta try to keep that control, lol

f78da2ea955359dd3864327b487357fb.jpg

Deaths have been consistently dropping for weeks. Things were opened up in several states months ago now. The rise in cases is from absurd levels of testing! I know people that have been tested over 6 times. They don't work in healthcare either. Over 6 negatives too, lol. They're just paranoid, like just about everyone else. They are begging everyone and their brother to get tested tested tested. The positive cases are going up while the hospitalizations and deaths are going down down down.

Hospitalizations aren’t going down. ICUs are filling up all over the country.

This charts a few weeks old now, but it pretty clearly shows that cases were declining while testing was increasing. Now cases are increasing exponentially as well.

Someone testing negative 6 times isn’t going to change any numbers. Everything you’re saying is false, or maybe you prefer the term “fake news”

d1a9376db972d809fc6397e78e2a3479.jpg

Hospitalizations aren’t going down. ICUs are filling up all over the country.

This charts a few weeks old now, but it pretty clearly shows that cases were declining while testing was increasing. Now cases are increasing exponentially as well.

Someone testing negative 6 times isn’t going to change any numbers. Everything you’re saying is false, or maybe you prefer the term “fake news”

View attachment 762635
Everything? Everything I'm saying is false? Lol. I know at least a dozen nurses in my area that are lookin for work. They aren't getting 40 hours as nurses. Some have just quit and went back to school. I'm glad those were fortunate enough to have that luxury.

I'm sorry, but if hospitals were truly seeing a measurable uptick in covid hospitalizations it would be ALL OVER the mainstream media. It's not, because it's not happening! Cases are rising, but that's due to insane levels of testing, and a plethora of faulty tests which give false positives.

Let's just be rational for one minute, okay? It was young people that were protesting, rioting, and looting. It is young people that are going out to bars, parties, and restaurants. Those are the positives we're seeing. Those people aren't being hospitalized and they certainly aren't dying! Can we just admit the obviousness of that at least?

Everything? Everything I'm saying is false? Lol. I know at least a dozen nurses in my area that are lookin for work. They aren't getting 40 hours as nurses. Some have just quit and went back to school. I'm glad those were fortunate enough to have that luxury.

I'm sorry, but if hospitals were truly seeing a measurable uptick in covid hospitalizations it would be ALL OVER the mainstream media. It's not, because it's not happening! Cases are rising, but that's due to insane levels of testing, and a plethora of faulty tests which give false positives.

Let's just be rational for one minute, okay? It was young people that were protesting, rioting, and looting. It is young people that are going out to bars, parties, and restaurants. Those are the positives we're seeing. Those people aren't being hospitalized and they certainly aren't dying! Can we just admit the obviousness of that at least?

Lots of nurses are being laid off because they’re not doing all kinds of elective things and general surgeries and the like. I also know nurses who have been laid off. Using this as proof that COVID cases are down or not serious is asinine.

There’s lot of news articles about ICUs filling up. A few minutes of research shows this.

Just because you don’t die doesn’t mean you’re fine. There’s lots of emerging evidence that COVID causes organ damage (that may be permanent, but there isn’t enough data yet) due to clotting, especially in young people. That’s why you see young people having strokes. Even if you recover, it seems that it takes months, and some people haven’t regained all their lung capacity.

Let’s not pretend that as long as you don’t die you’re good to go.

Latest Posts

Back