• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

You're a pilot? That's really cool. We have a few students studying aerospace engineering, some of which work with our local airport. They're not pilots, but some either aspire to be or work with the equipment.
Some of the worst pilots I have flown with learned it in the military. Haha. The best guys I flew with were sarcastic a-holes who learned as bush pilots.

I like to keep my Facebook mene-tastic, my LinkedIn up to date, and my Instagram smokey. Different platforms for different functions.

So if you in a career for 15+ years you would be okay with it changing completely over night? I mean it is difficult for them. But most aren't complaining. They are doing what is necessary to teach children. They should be applauded.
I am in a career where after 15+ years things will change. In my Reserve career yes, things do change completely over night. So yes, I am okay with it. But, again, I did my research prior to joining the Reserves and prior to working for my current civilian employer.
And lastly, my favorite. Are you a Sith? Because only the Sith deal in absolutes.
Why would you assume I deal in absolutes?

I am in a career where after 15+ years things will change. In my Reserve career yes, things do change completely over night. So yes, I am okay with it. But, again, I did my research prior to joining the Reserves and prior to working for my current civilian employer.

Why would you assume I deal in absolutes?
Teaching has been the same with mild changes for a very very very very long time. But in March out completely changed, literally over night. You have to expect there to be difficulties. And you have to be impressed with with the bulk of the teachers who are able to adapt as well as they have. You know, because they are learning as they go.

You're a pilot? That's really cool. We have a few students studying aerospace engineering, some of which work with our local airport. They're not pilots, but some either aspire to be or work with the equipment.
That's awesome! Yes, I am a pilot in both the Reserves and a civilian cargo airline.

Some of the worst pilots I have flown with learned it in the military. Haha. The best guys I flew with were sarcastic a-holes who learned as bush pilots.
Are you a pilot? I agree that bush pilots are the best. As for military pilots, they're a diverse group based on their community. But I would still place them above civilian pilots because when **** hits the fan they can handle it.

Back