• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

I can't speak for others on here, but I like to think that I have an open mind and I'm willing to at least listen. Not necessarily agree, but listen.
Brother you sure can't speak for others in that regard! I agree that you are, but a lot of others here AREN'T! They stubbornly adhere to their preconceived notions and ridicule anyone that disagrees. Myself and @ItnStln are proof of exactly that!

That being said, I got mad love for you bro! You've always been cordial with me, and I appreciate that. We can disagree and still be friends.

That's awesome! Yes, I am a pilot in both the Reserves and a civilian cargo airline.

Every time someone talks about a pilot I think of this scene
62e488ff2f4b2c3709495936cdc2aadb.gif

Are you a pilot? I agree that bush pilots are the best. As for military pilots, they're a diverse group based on their community. But I would still place them above civilian pilots because when **** hits the fan they can handle it.
I am not a pilot. But I was a camera operator for two different news helicopters in DC for a number of years. We had maybe ten pilots that we used as back up pilots and 4 regular pilots. All but two could land on the dolly we stored the helicopter on. Two or three could not hold a hover to save their lives. They were unable to follow my direction to line us up so the camera could see what the story was. Heck, one lady couldn't follow roads on the ground. No, I am not a pilot (I did get to fly the helicopter when the training sticks were installed and we had a slow news day). But yes, I understand what makes a decent pilot and what doesn't.

Latest Posts

Back