• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Come into one of my labs and I shall show you what nano and rad can do to you.
A little fact check for you.

7943F49A-98D5-4DB6-997E-A409A3D3F93B.jpeg
66E42A6F-C17F-4DA3-9BED-CECDC5CABFE7.jpeg

since everyone is a smart (smart ass) in here lol
if you ever get sick, go frauking heal yourself and don’t even go to a doctor. This will end the chyna virus or any diseases of any kind. And yes @Tom.
STOP taking your blue pill 😅

since everyone is a smart (smart ass) in here lol
if you ever get sick, go frauking heal yourself and don’t even go to a doctor. This will end the chyna virus or any diseases of any kind. And yes @Tom.
STOP taking your blue pill 😅
I did, same with the family. People seem to get sicker in hospitals. I have taken zero precautions since having it as well. I wont wear a mask, Ill shake anyones hand. DGAF. I know who I got the Wuhan virus, I know how and where it spread. Friends. Not sure where he got it, he owns a brewery so who knows. We also hang out with a Surgeon and she may have been the first to bring it to us.

I did, same with the family. People seem to get sicker in hospitals. I have taken zero precautions since having it as well. I wont wear a mask, Ill shake anyones hand. DGAF. I know who I got the Wuhan virus, I know how and where it spread. Friends. Not sure where he got it, he owns a brewery so who knows. We also hang out with a Surgeon and she may have been the first to bring it to us.
Best of luck :hi:

Latest Posts

Back