• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Craziest Ways You/Someone Else Lost/Damaged Your Oakleys?

Wasn't that the guy here who had his girlfriend post on his behalf cuz he was in pretty bad shape? If so, I was wondering what happened to him. Even if not, that's awesome of you to offer your help. They look great!

Ohhh I remember that. Didn’t he get T Boned in a Camaro or something? As I recall he was in a bad way.

Ohhh I remember that. Didn’t he get T Boned in a Camaro or something? As I recall he was in a bad way.

Yah, that's the guy i'm referring to. He was trying to buy a replacement pair for a while, but he dropped off after he was seemingly unsuccessful, mainly because he was being very picky, IIRC.

My wife took her polish pennies fishing lost them in the bottom of the lake. My dog ate my Lance Armstrong straitjackets and frames. And the band to my 10th Mountain Edition watch. Which I just able to fix it after 2 years.

Had some Carl fogerty Ducati edition Oakleys get washed off my head at bondai beach Australia by a wave ..never saw them again

On May 4, 2012 I lost control of my car and ended up flipping into a lake... in the process of removing the car, all the windows on the drivers side got broken. So as they dragged it across the lake bed, just about everything inside the car was lost in the lake. One of which were my blacklight black frogskins 😕 that were in the center console. I tried recovering them along with some other things with no luck, as there's about 3ft of muck that they're probably lodge in. An its illegal to swim in that particular lake since it's a reserve water source for the county.

5654894555449c2a.png

On May 4, 2012 I lost control of my car and ended up flipping into a lake... in the process of removing the car, all the windows on the drivers side got broken. So as they dragged it across the lake bed, just about everything inside the car was lost in the lake. One of which were my blacklight black frogskins 😕 that were in the center console. I tried recovering them along with some other things with no luck, as there's about 3ft of muck that they're probably lodge in. An its illegal to swim in that particular lake since it's a reserve water source for the county.

View attachment 614274

That looked horrific. Glad you're still with us, bud.

View attachment 614274
Dang, looks like you're very fortunate to still be here 😲

Latest Posts

Back