cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Updated 17th April, 2019 by cacatman

Yes. I take requests.
@cacatman start a new list. Most ****ed up ways people lost Oakleys or found this forum. This one beats the C Six lost in the lake.
Introduction
Please specify what pair was lost, and exactly how it was lost....if they were eventually recovered, please post a picture.

Condolences to all who lost their Oakleys in a non-deliberate way. It's not my intention to make you feel worse about your loss.

Craziest Ways Oakleys Were Lost/Damaged

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

Bad Guy Inc. 😎
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Zero point four - trodden in by wife and snapped in half.

The classic and worst!

Some muppet uses his t shirt on your never before touched lenses to clean them! BEFORE you get chance to stop them. Like it’s thier reflex reaction!

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH :mad::focus-97::sorry:
That's messed up! I cringe when I see people clean their sunglasses or eye glasses like that :eek:

Jmgarcia

“I’m not a coward I’ve just never been tested”
East NC
Demo guys did some work in my kitchen which rendered it unlivable so we had to move to a hotel. When we came back I was putting stuff back and realized I was missing my:
Carbon Juliet’s, gunmetal/fire minutes, and Ducati gascans. Turns out the contractor hires random crack heads to do the work and pays them under the table.

:oops: Thanks for making me go down memory lane @cacatman

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Demo guys did some work in my kitchen which rendered it unlivable so we had to move to a hotel. When we came back I was putting stuff back and realized I was missing my:
Carbon Juliet’s, gunmetal/fire minutes, and Ducati gascans. Turns out the contractor hires random crack heads to do the work and pays them under the table.

Yes, but it's all for a good cause....it makes the people who have lost cheaper stuff feel much much better!!

Seriously though, sorry to hear that.

Could you get them back?!

Wavecloud

Your Oakley's Customised
Premium Member
Oxford UK

Holy ****...! That’s terrible!

That why I never ever let a tradesman alone in my house! They hate me!
I built my own kitchen. I just can’t trust them. From a small town, I remember most of the trade guys around here when they were naughty school kids.

I can do any trade better than any of them - within a few weeks of googling! :D

Jmgarcia

“I’m not a coward I’ve just never been tested”
East NC
Yes, but it's all for a good cause....it makes the people who have lost cheaper stuff feel much much better!!

Seriously though, sorry to hear that.

Could you get them back?!
It’s partially my fault as I didn’t take proper accountability of all of house hold goods. By the time I had realized items were missing it was months down the line. I was too caught up with how awesome my kitchen was and I had a built in beer fridge.

As anything (most things) in life, all items can be replaced. I’m not so upset about the gascans as they are gascans. The juliet was the first x metal I personally bought and and minute was my first pair of Oakley’s that were gifted to me as a teen. I’ll find them again... eventually but it’s the fact that some asśhole came into my house and helped himself to my stuff. Really chaps my ass!

New Threads