• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom Copper hammerstem Juliet / with emerald lenses and ichiro green rubbers.

PM sent.

Some people reacted to this post.
These things are beautiful @Lupetto!!!!

so schweet.........................

These are remarkable piece of Art!

Username Hidden said:
A truly special piece that I will regret selling, my loss your gain. Asking 250$ for frame, 100$ for rubbers 80$ for emerald iridium lenses, 175$ for copper plating, 40$ for an xm case. 20 $ for shipping , grand total of 665$ firm! (Keeping) Thanks for checking ! No trades.
View attachment 363591 View attachment 363592 View attachment 363593 View attachment 363594 View attachment 363595 View attachment 363597 View attachment 363598 View attachment 363599 View attachment 363600 View attachment 363601 View attachment 363602 View attachment 363603 View attachment 363604

@cyclerdoug had first dibs he called it way back!!

Missed this tag Lupetto!!! Sorry!

And I did indeed call these...probably over a year ago, (Maybe longer!). And of course you decide to sell them when they are waay out of the O budget at the time. :(

I love these damned things, truly an amazing unique pair. Wish I could grab them my friend, thanks for remembering me!

Bump

Bump

Bump

May want to break up the emerald lenses and Ichiro green rubbers combo as they are it very select market for that color scheme ..it is only a suggestion ask 450 firm shipped on bare frame. It is amazing for sure..

Username Hidden said:
May want to break up the emerald lenses and Ichiro green rubbers combo as they are it very select market for that color scheme ..it is only a suggestion ask 450 firm shipped on bare frame. It is amazing for sure..
That's my offer to him. + shipping