• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting lenses by hand (a guide)

I'll sticky your thread Jason.. that's a great explanation. I've tried to show folks via PM but it never seems to come out near as good of a description as this..I do a few things differently as well as a few things the same as u. Made a **** ton of mistakes. Cheap.and Expensive. I wish I trusted myself enough to do lenses for my friends like you and zach i just hate thinkin about a mistake on someone else's stuff. I have made most of my errors on Mars lenses and Romeo 1. Seems you have your process down to a science. Cutting lenses I think is as important as customizing anything on a frame..great job as usual on anything custom you do.

Great work....and super awesome write up. the details are key. I am going to cut a couple sets of Beater Flak 1.0 to Juliet's just to see if I can do it. Then I may need to get a set of DWP Flak lenses and chop em.....

Following your guide I knocked out a Gascan DWP lens for my Gascan S!!!!! Killer turnout. I need more lenses. It is tricky and nerve racking but I figure if I can build a TV stand Cabinet I can cut some lenses.

B5B9B72A-C87C-450E-9B48-531B67F57037.jpeg

7CE91249-2EA3-4AA8-AD71-F67876AC9A27.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back