• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

December MVP…..🤢

Looks like the gibston and manorburn didn't go so well over here in Europe since they are still available over a year later :lol:

Well that was hard to search for…

Well that doesn't come up for me even if I search the wrong name like you did
IMG_4851.jpg

Well that was hard to search for…

or even if I search for the ACTUAL name of the glasses. Doesn't matter whether I use a VPN and change location or not.
IMG_4852.jpg

And as I already demonstrated before you replied even if you search on the Oakley website MVP's don't come up

It's almost like I actually have an idea what I'm doing and was asking for help, which as I said someone was nice enough to PM me with

Looks like the gibston and manorburn didn't go so well over here in Europe since they are still available over a year later :lol:
Guessing they were made in much larger numbers. Cant believe ages later the Gibstons are even reduced
Pity the split shots were, they're the only MVP's I don't have and they sold out in no time despite not exactly being a mega popular model. The Sutro lite sweeps were available for quite a while, and I'd imagine they were popular

wow that was polite, if only I'd thought of using the web! You could ASK why I might need a link rather than the insult, or are you too 'debillitated' (it's debilitated btw)

You do realise without a LINK MVP's don't come up in a search on their site? Try it. Searching "MVP" on oakleys site leads to a search for "m2". In fact do as you suggest and "use the web" and search MVP CMDN and see what comes up, only MVP's you can link to reduced price MVP Gibstons

Add in to that I'm in UK, so we always seem to get emails later, but if you have a link to the product on the US website you can change the format to the UK site and get in even before they've sent the emails out (by which time the really limited pairs can be gone to people who know this 'trick')

You'd know any of that if you ASKED rather than waste your time and mine posting insulting reply. Luckily there's polite people on this forum who PM'd me the link I needed
POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK!

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK!
I had good reason to, you didn't

I merely asked for a link, how did that warrant your response (attempting to call be "debillitated" if you could spell it correctly)? My response to that was then justified

If you don't like what someone is asking in a thread that's nothing to do with you just ignore it and move on to another thread. Or do you just post random comments and likes to get your profile numbers up?

I had good reason to, you didn't

I merely asked for a link, how did that warrant your response? My response to you was justified
If you don't like what someone is asking in a thread that's nothing to do with you just ignore it. Or do you just post random comments and likes to get your profile numbers up?
I'll do what I PLEASE, not what you say.

Back