• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Delivery delays - EU customers

juwanna

Oakley Beginner
Poland
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if anybody recently experienced delays with their orders? It's been a month when Customer Service accepted my warranty claim and placed my order. I've received new sunglasses afer couple of days but APPAREL and ACCESSORIES are still missing. And I'm still waiting and waiting, nobody answers my mails.
Does anyone has the same issue?

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if anybody recently experienced delays with their orders? It's been a month when Customer Service accepted my warranty claim and placed my order. I've received new sunglasses afer couple of days but APPAREL and ACCESSORIES are still missing. And I'm still waiting and waiting, nobody answers my mails.

It seem to be a common issue at the moment. I got most of my stuff quickly, but a have a caps that hasn't shipped from an order. Some members here have had lots of issues with this lately.

Hello everyone,

The sunglasses are shipped directyl from the USA and it is going very very quickly (usually 3-4 days). The apparel and the accessories are coming from EU and the processing takes much to much time. I've experienced it a lot of times: 4 days for the sunglasses and 2 weeks for some stuff which is coming from the neighbour country. There is no reasonnable explanation to this. No idea what the problem is...

It's very surprising that the customer care doesn't answer to your mails. Usually they are reactive (max 48h).

I've noticed that customercare-europe email changed to supportpoland. After this change Oakley never answered for my emails but they are still sending newsletters (I understand that this is automated process).
I'm just wondering if it's caused because I didn't pay for this order (as I wrote previously it's refund from warranty claim) or it concerns all apparel&accessories orders with standard payment?

Hello everyone,
Welcome to the forum

Back