• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Where were they? Details bro. We need details
Yesterday I mentioned that I was gonna go back to the place where I think they may have fallen off as they don't last on the roof of a car, I know from another experience. So my journey began by traveling 45 minutes out to the restaurant I was at, which turned into a 1 1/2hr drive because the freeway was closed due to construction. Anyway, I get to the restaurant and began lookin all over the parking lot, it's a big lot so I spent like an hour. I say screw it, I go inside and talk to every employee asking if someone by any chance returned a pair of sunglasses, one of em says yeah there's a pair by the bar, a sigh of relive exits my mouth "thank God" I say. I go to the bar and kindly ask the bartender if he has a pair of sunglasses back there, he says "Oh yeah, right here, they're yours?" As he sets a pair of Ray Bans on the bar top, I think "son of a **** biscuit" "naw those aren't it, thank you though. He's like, "take em" I says "naw man, someone is probably is lookin for an as I'm lookin for mine" he's like "you're right, here have a beer it's on me, my shift is over, good luck"
So I'm sittin there sippin and accepting the fact that I'm not gonna find em. So the bartender from the night I was there shows up, she says "Hey, you again, how are you" ,she's super hot btw, I says "I'm good, just havin a beer before I head back home" she says, "you came all the way over here to have a beer? Seems kinda far dont'cha think?" I bluntly say "yeah well, you make it worth it" she blushes and chuckles. So then I ask "Hey, by any chance did someone turn in a pair of Oakley sunglasses that night I was here? I lost mine" she says "OMG yes, well not really, an older guy came in and handed me some purple ones, but I told him if he left them here someone would just take em, he left his phone number and said that if the owner showed up to call him"
So I call the man, he lives like an hour away, we decide to meet halfway. We meet and sure enough they're my EP2s, I told him how I couldn't thank him enough, he said he knew the value of them and wanted to do the right thing. I went ahead and gave him $50 for his good deed, of course he insisted that he didn't want the money, I told him it wasn't negotiable. We shook hands and drove off in opposite direction.

Back