• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dip Frogs

Found all 4. I know where they came from now. Those were the last ones I sold.
Screenshot_20240125_165434_Gallery.jpg

I’m pretty sure these were bought as a full bundle from you. Just glad I could finally acquire a set.

My son was some mad at me when I let them all go. Regardless he wouldn't ever wear them now. The girls may see him wearin them. It's been a long time. Memories..

Liam was I think 3 in this photo. He's 10 going on 18 now..lol.
Screenshot_20240125_170301_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240125_170251_Gallery.jpg

It's why I keep all my photos

Are they protos? I remember seeing you post those years ago but I thought u made them.
The first 2 sets of 4 I sold for 2k each. They're not worth that anymore but at the time everyone wanted them. Especially since they were posted all over takumi's Instagram page. I did offer a set to your lady at one point years back but if I recall she declined.

My son was some mad at me when I let them all go. Regardless he wouldn't ever wear them now. The girls may see him wearin them. It's been a long time. Memories..

Liam was I think 3 in this photo. He's 10 going on 18 now..lol.View attachment 1113182View attachment 1113183

It's why I keep all my photos
Man it’s crazy how fast time goes doesn’t feel like
I’ve been after these for that long!

The first 2 sets of 4 I sold for 2k each. They're not worth that anymore but at the time everyone wanted them. Especially since they were posted all over takumi's Instagram page. I did offer a set to your lady at one point years back but if I recall she declined.

They are so bad ass I can’t believe she didn’t jump on em.

Back