• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Discounted Oakley Sunglasses And Clothing In The UK

KarenE

Oakley Beginner
Hi

There is a great shop in the UK selling discounted Oakley sunglasses and clothing. They have an online outlet shop, which is really efficient, as well as a retail shop at Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth Harbour. The retail shop is well worth a visit as they have lots of one-off deals available. I got a pair of Half Jackets with blue iridium lenses fom there recently for only £25!!!

Have a look at Eyewear Outlet | Official Outlet Store for Oakley, Dragon, Revo & more..

Defo legit....google earth... Gunwharf quay Portsmouth ...in the new shopping centre up the centre isle and it's located on right..on a corner ..I nearly bought several pairs tbh.

I have purchased numerous items from Oakley at Gunwarf Quay and Eyewear Outlet and have found them both very helpful and gained many nice surprises. I strongly recommend both.

The store is an official o-vault (franchise) and they have unbelievable eyewear offers in-store. A few which spring to mind are Jupiter camo jawbone @ £79.99 and Kevin Van Dam flak jackets @ £54.99. Also, jupiters from £39.99. These deals are not on the website tho - only in-store.

Latest Posts

Back