• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Great collection! Those 24k Mars are fantastic. Ok...lets be honest, they are all fantastic but those are just wow.

You mean copper Romeo that’s clear coated to make it shiny? I have not yet copperplated a Mars. That does not mean I won’t!

You mean copper Romeo that’s clear coated to make it shiny? I have not yet copperplated a Mars. That does not mean I won’t!

No, I was referring to the Crater at the front left that has "plasma" orbitals and gold colored bridge and stems that looks like a 24k XX style. Unless my eyes are completely seeing the colors wrong, which is not outside the realm of possibility :)

Nice collection - I’m envious that you have a cabinet big enough to get them all in! My countertop only fits about 18 :(

No, I was referring to the Crater at the front left that has "plasma" orbitals and gold colored bridge and stems that looks like a 24k XX style. Unless my eyes are completely seeing the colors wrong, which is not outside the realm of possibility :)

The 24k comment led me to believe it was the Romeo you meant. I do love that crater.