• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Find 2 And 7 Are The SAME Or DIFFERENT In A Serial Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like you posted a wtb thread asking for serial 077877 and I responded saying I had it. I posted what I thought I saw and you tried to offer $150 to which I countered with the price you agreed to pay. At no point did you mention that the number was important and you'd appreciate double checking it because it meant something to you. I finally offered you a partial refund just to end it and you never responded... Got what you wanted and continue to cry... Lame.

Mistakes were made by both parties in this situation. It won't make things any better by continuing to point fingers at each other. Find common ground for a resolution, chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on. That's as unbiased as I can get, lol.

Life is too short...

It's not like you posted a wtb thread asking for serial 077877 and I responded saying I had it. I posted what I thought I saw and you tried to offer $150 to which I countered with the price you agreed to pay. At no point did you mention that the number was important and you'd appreciate double checking it because it meant something to you. I finally offered you a partial refund just to end it and you never responded... Got what you wanted and continue to cry... Lame.

hi sir! i know you are way too senior in this field but i dont really like the way you replied to me on this one... below is my inbox to you title with clear heading J077877 which is pretty obvious...

and yes i offer you usd150 which i saw your request to be lowballed

i can understand to describe condition is by far difficult and it is quite frustrating for the receiver to some extend.. but misreading numbers or 'because I couldn't read a digit' is not a good excuse... if anyone could not read numbers, simply do not type it the way you 'think' it will be

the refund? do you know why i haven't responded? because i want to see other opinions before answering to your mail... i think that is fair...

ive read your post but it does clearly explain the whole situation plus proof of conversation etc which leads misinterpretation by others

and if you read carefully to my replies in this thread...which i am NOT intended to do the refund and to my surprise a great guy couldn't read a digit...

my lesson learned for the future:
1. recheck the serial number with seller
2. request proof in picture form
3. make sure the seller can read numbers too

They glasses are as described condition wise right?

And they actual have a lower serial than expected?

It may not be the number you're looking for, but they're not worth any less

yes the condition was as described man which i can understand the difficulty to describe between buyer and seller... but seriously, misreading a number and for a seller descrbing himself couldn't read digits?! :eek: you can see the picture prove too

I'm surprised that the mods are letting the PM screenshots go on in this thread. When I did the same, it got shut down in no time.

It is being shut down now dude. No worries abt that. All future communication will be via PMs between buyer and seller. I think enough opinions have been sought.

Wanted to let the thread go as far as it could before the line gets crossed. An the line has indeed been cross. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back