• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay: 24K X-Squared

who knows, but there are some people out there with serious connections. It makes me wonder as well but i highly doubt this guy sells fakes. Knowing oakleys reputation, who knows how many pairs there or of anything? Stuff is always up in the air and we are left in the dark sometimes.

bump!!!!!

I bought a "sample" pair of the 24k Xsquared from bmcaps. He claims they are reps issued frames that they use for demo purposes. I'm sure most of you are aware they only made 750 of 24k's and they are all sold out according to Oakley.com.

The pair that I purchased from bmcaps has the "sample" labeled on the right, and the product number is labeled on the left. But theres another thing that's labeled on the left after the product number with a number, Oakley "O" logo, and a number 20! So that tells you they made 20 of these frames, I got "8 of 20"!

If u can get your hands on a pair of these 24k's even the sample ones...u won't be disappointed. I get questions and compliments when I'm wearing these badboys in public!!!

it is actually the sizing rather than production number. some of your numbers may have rubbed off which is why it can be mistaken for 8/20 but the total etching should be "58 O 20".

Hey, I just bought a pair of 24k xs from sunglasses shop...they ship worldwide, I asked about availability and was told they had 2..I bought 1 so 1 left if anyone wants to jump on it..£306 or $484..

Hey, I just bought a pair of 24k xs from sunglasses shop...they ship worldwide, I asked about availability and was told they had 2..I bought 1 so 1 left if anyone wants to jump on it..£306 or $484..
is there any way to contact them?

is there any way to contact them?

Yea its a website sunglasses-shop.co.uk or us.sunglassesShop.com..then click on the customer service link, numbers and e-mail in there

In fact here +44 (0)1702 435046....customerservices@sunglassesshop.com not sure what their international shipping rates are as they are uk based.

Back